- I haven’t killed my flowers yet! They’re blooming and growing. I’m so proud.
- I preached for the first time without my sermon completely written out on Sunday. The confidence to step away from the page and speak honestly was like nothing I’ve ever experienced. I was so overwhelmed as I drove home, that tears started flowing down my face. I cannot believe God would use me to help someone connect to God.
Personally, people who write their sermons out offer a great ministry to others. They can post their sermon text online so it can be used again and again. There is a person in prison who gets my dad’s sermons every week because he writes them out. So for me, a combination works.
- I’m finally really digging into all this footage I got back in April of young leaders. And I’m inspired all over again! It will be used in this presentation for GBHEM & BOM chairs in August. I’ll put the final footage here too. So excited!!
- We threw a baby shower for my sister & brother in law last Sunday. Lots of family & laughter. Jason loved his Star Wars diaper bag. 🙂
- I turn 26 on Sunday! And my mom gets into town for a visit this Saturday. And they’re letting me preach again this weekend. haha.
- We are God’s instruments to do this work and speak out for him, to tell others of the night-and-day difference he made for you – from nothing to something, from rejected to accepted. (1 Peter 2:9-10)