Over 2,000 views of the videos at UMC Young Clergy since late August!!!
Do you know someone that has fibromyalgia? If so, give them an extra big hug today or send a note that says you’re thinking about them. It’s an invisible pain. We look normal. But we’re aching and exhausted inside.
- You wait for someone to tell you what to do rather than taking the initiative yourself
- You spend too much time talking about how things should be different
- You blame the context, surroundings, or other people for your current situation
- You choose not to speak the truth in love
- You are more concerned about being cool or accepted than doing the right thing