Really appreciated Duane’s Easter sermon this evening at Stillwater. We’re starting a new series called One Month to Live. Challenging stuff.
- What are you doing with your dash? (Space between your birth & death)
- Jesus lived passionately
- John 10:10: I came that they can have real and eternal life, more and better life than they ever dreamed of.
- Jesus loved completely
- Luke 7:31-32 – you didn’t live
- Stop existing, start living
- We tend to think when ____ happens, then we’ll _____
- Jesus learned humbly
- Matthew 22:37-39
- Humility is our ability to put God first
- Jesus left boldly
- Matthew 25:23: You’ve been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things.
Jesus left boldly. He knew his job was done. And he was able to leave people who still needed his help. This brings me comfort and guidance as I transition out of my current position.
What would you do if you only had a month to live?