I’m too tired to write much but felt the need to document this day. 🙂
I graduated with my Master of Divinity this afternoon.
It’s been a great three years. Highlights from today:
- My grandpa flew in from South Carolina to surprise me!
- Brunch with Aaron, mom, grandma, my uncle and grandpa
- Talking to dad on the phone before ceremony started
- Bishop Ough’s sermon
- Getting my diploma
- Seeing three of our teens who sat through the whole service for me!
- A big hug from my mom after the ceremony
- Not passing out during the ceremony from the heat 🙂
- A fantastic party afterwards at our house
- Great help from Jason, Emily, mom and grandma
- Phone calls with my brothers
- Thoughtful gifts from great friends
Thank you to everyone who’s supported me during this part of my journey. No one does this alone.
p.s. We found a new home for our dog Callie tonight. She’s been having some issues and we’ve decided it’s time for her to find a new home. Difficult and sad decision. She’ll be leaving us tomorrow. 😦