Need a speaker / preacher / facilitator?
I’ve been in lots of spaces where the right person at the right time unlocked something incredible for those gathered. It’s hard to describe. I hope you’ve had that experience too. It’s holy ground. You can feel it in the air.
For anyone planning a conference, retreat or workshop, the people you invite make a difference.
If you’re looking for someone to facilitate a retreat or share a keynote address, I’d love to connect and see if I’m a good fit for your group. Send me an email and we’ll chat!
Spaces I’ve Loved
- Closing Worship Keynote Speaker – Exploration 2017, a national gathering for young adults exploring a call to ministry
- Stories of the Sisterhood Facilitator – a women’s retreat
- How to Be Quiet: A Meditation Workshop
- Facing Anxiety Together: An Evening of Stories, Honesty & Community
- Frequent Preaching in Local Churches for over 10 years
I love how soft spoken Jenny is, yet yet words are strong. She is open with us about being who she is and that God is working in her life as well as through her. This confirms to me that God is here for me as well and has given me courage to express the fact that God is a big part of my life.
I like how Jenny says to imagine myself in the scripture, such as “Marisa, do not be afraid.” It really reminds me that this is not just a book of fables or a book or history, but a living, breathing book to help guide us on this road. It helps me because the message (and Jenny) are relatable. I feel like she’s a girlfriend talking about life over a cup of coffee – helping to solve problems and relating when it isn’t alway great.